Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,477 Posts
That's only -1/+2, thought you were going to post up a +10 rear stunt sprocket. Looks like you have your chain about 1-2 links too long also. You have almost no room when it stretches. I need to post up my +3 rear sprocket, polished, "hot slots", and all kinds of drilling done to it to lighten it.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha good stuff...yah i told the guys it was to long, next day off im going back up there.....it seriously doesnt corner like it was before feels like its pushin. but maybe thats just the increased throttle response

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
looks nice, I had the exact same thing, just -1 though, but gold chain and sprocket. Looks good, but be careful to keep it tight, I let my chain get a little loose and clutched up 2nd and it stripped the teeth off the rear sprocket.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Got2josh said:
looks nice, I had the exact same thing, just -1 though, but gold chain and sprocket. Looks good, but be careful to keep it tight, I let my chain get a little loose and clutched up 2nd and it stripped the teeth off the rear sprocket.
That chain has to be pretty dang loose or the rear sprocket pretty dang worn for it to strip the teeth off of it.

Rare case, wouldnt worry about that.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well my tech andre said he does all his sprockets in steel because they strip or have acclerated wear under extreme conditions..i.e. wheelies

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.