Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone from the site was going to head out there I know stuntfest is 13th and 14th. I checked it out yesterday it was pretty wild

·
Registered
139 Posts
I forgot all about Ohio bike week. I looked @ the website last month it kinda looked like it would be a bunch of stupid drunk people on harleys but I might see if any of the guys I ride wit wanna check out stuntfest

·
Registered
18 Posts
whats up guys...my group is heading up on the 13th...we're going pretty deep from what I understand (ATLEAST 10 bikes)...we're leaving from Akron...If you wanna roll with us you can...we are leaving at around 10:30 in the morning...and will be there all day...if you wanna roll and know some people who ride...hit me up! just text the phone and say ur from gsxr.com and its about Ohio Bike Week ;). TTYL!

I guess I should ask where do ya'll stay?

·
Registered
18 Posts
oh yea...the number's 330-618-0707. hit me up ya'll!

·
Registered
18 Posts
yea I heard the sportbikes go this upcoming weekend (stuntshow)...i mean i have nothing to do and my girl works at Kalahari so it's a getaway for me...

·
Registered
18 Posts
lol you just missed Family and Friends weekend...only (keyword ONLY) 80 bux a night lol...compared to like 300 normally...I can get some prices for the waterpark and everything else for ya a lil later if you want! :thumbup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
yea she said they may have another one come fall haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.