Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 420 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone want to ride in Cincinnati, have a group of about 6 so far, right now weather is too bad to ride but once spring comes around hit the road, also anyone in the columbus area looking to ride let me know

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
c-bus

04 600

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
flooding

it would be nice but what places arent flooded yet..... went to cincy today to pick things up and 71 was closed for awhile..... :2hard

·
Registered
10 Posts
new to group

looking to move maybe to ohio from AZ. But don't know about the employment status. I am a cnc machinist with experince can anyone give me a lowdown. My brother lives in wilmington OH. I own a 2002 GSXR 1000.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ohio

not really sure about the employment status but if you are trying to be close to your brother wilimington is about 1 hour from columbus or less and probably 30-40 min from cincinnati. its little laid back country, i know there are some open roads but thats really all i can tell you, i would stay in AZ weather here isnt the greatest

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'd be down to ride. I live in Springdale right next to Tri-county mall. Where are you from? I actually took the bike out for a little ride today and it was nice out. Not too cold. Keep me posted.

Bernardo

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Colerain

im currently up in C-bus in school, finishing up in 2 quarters then headed back down to the Nati, and going to grad school at NKU, but i live monfort heights, probably havent heard about it but its basically the colerain area, all the cincinnati posters on here should meet up come spring time when its good to ride, and even the dayton folks can join

·
Registered
89 Posts
Awesome...yea I'm taking classes at UC. Still got 1-2 yrs left. Colerain huh? Not too far from me. Probably about 15-20 minutes. TTYL.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sunday

no i cant ride, my bike is still in cincinnati, but funny thing though i did end up going out shopping looking for a jacket and ended up over at iron pony, place had the jackets i was looking for on closeout and the best deals but they didnt have the colors or size i needed, it was my first time there never heard of it went to few honda dealer shops and they sent me over there, i was like a little kid in toysrus for the first time, that place is nice and very helpful, im thinking about buying a rear stand and possibly some sliders

·
Registered
268 Posts
osugsxr said:
not bad, so there are like at least 5 up here c-bus to ride, damn why cant spring be here now to go riding, also do you guys know about Quaker Steak????? they usually have bike nights up off 71 i think polaris exit heard its really good , we'll all have to check it out sometime, ???does anyone know of a good place to get a rear stand or does anyone have one i could borrow to put some decals on??
Yeah, I cant for Spring too. Thats cool about meeting at "the Lube", thats what we call it back in Sharon, PA-thats where the original Quaker Steak is located-they have a huge bike night there too, they raffle of Harley Sportsters and stuff like that. That would be a nice ride-here to Sharon with about 6-10 of us......cant wait!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Just recently joined the forum. I live in Trenton, Ohio. Am also llooking for some one to ride when the weather is nicer. I mostly ride with my bro in law. I ride a yellow 04 gixxer 600 with custom black flame with a devil high mount and he ride a blue 04 R6. Usually ride around the New Michael J Fox highway

·
Registered
268 Posts
nice bikes, regisfr...seems like there are a lot of us here in Ohio. When the weather breaks we should all plan a trip and hit some twisties or something. Also how does that devil exhaust sound- I'm waiting for my BlueFlame can to get here.

1 - 20 of 420 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.