Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i would like to start off by saying thank you to the illinois department of transportation for giving me the privallage of eating it today on the i294 north entrance ramp to i290 w ramp.
oil was everywhere it looked like water so i moved over a bit but even a little bit of oil vs 2 wheels equals very bad results. so agian thank you idot for not cleaning up that oil before i crashed and watched my bike skid 100 feet While i was sliding. also thank you to the d bag who dropped the 1 gallon of oil onto the ramp.
this is my second accident because of oil in the street in less than 4 months. so next time you think its water move anyway becuz hitting that pavement hurts, but watching your bike slid helplessly hurt even more

but i was lucky two bystanders helped me out, one of them wiped all the oil off of both my tires, the other was a biker so i just talked to him for a while. but i just bruised my hip and knee also tore my pant , the funny thing is i was on my way to traffic court because of a speed ticket i got on my bike.

in the picture notice how the ramp look wet but the shoulder is dry.

http://www.gsxr.com/showthread.php?t=63415

Attachments

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
side note: i had only my helmet and gloves on. dress pants dress shirt dress shoes to look good in court. after 2 spills im still alive

Attachments

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heres my bike, frame slider saved most agian. swingarm spool helped but the black near the crank case was never there

Attachments

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Dam bro Again... That Susks!!! Glad your ok!!! You allways gotta watch for that crap on 90/290... I lived off 90 in Janesville till last Oct. Hope you got an extension for your court day at least....

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Man that SUCKS! But at least you came out of it okay and the bike isn't nearly as bad as it could be after sliding 100ish feet! It's crazy to think that 1 gallon of oil could cause that much of a mess! Hopefully the judge gave you a break on the ticket though today......

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i didnt tell the judge, i didnt file any reports, i just wanted to make it on time. the oil cause me to crash but also saved me and the bike, sliding on oil is better than sliding on pavement

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.