Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always wonder about this question i go to my Suzuki dealer to buy their regular motorcycle oil and i was wondering if their is any other kind of oil i can use for my 07 GSXR 600? Instead of using their "Recommended" Brand can you use like Mobil 1 or any other brand i was looking into Royal Purple because i use that in my car but the most ive found on Royal purples site is their 2 cycle oil and i know you cant use that in a bike and if you do thats just plain stupid. So if anyone has any recommendations i would love to hear it.

Thanks
Wheat

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry for this post i was looking more in to the forums and i found out that the top 3 are mobile 1, Royal Purple And Amsoil so im sorry about this post. i think im going to go with Royal Purple at first see how that goes since i use it in my mustang and never had a problem the only down fall is that its expensive but i guess its better than buying the dealerships "recommended" oil

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
You cant go wrong with Royal Purple! I have been using it for the life of the bike and works great. Not like anything else wouldn't work as well, but I like it so it works for me. It does kinda suck paying $7 a quart for it though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.