Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the other night i left my key on and it killed my battery. it was too cold to ride for 2 days so i just jump started it this morning. the fi light flashed when i took the jumper cables off then a minute later the bike died. the whole guage cluster would shut off when i gave it gas adn then come right back on then it died again. so i jumped it again and let it run for like 5 minutes and then it was fine. i rode to my friends like 2 miles away and the whole way the guage cluster would shut off then turn back on. well i got here and shut it off. i went to go start it again and nothing comes on. like my battery is dead. the fi light wasnt on on the way here. what could be wrong.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
drgnframe24 said:
well the other night i left my key on and it killed my battery. it was too cold to ride for 2 days so i just jump started it this morning. the fi light flashed when i took the jumper cables off then a minute later the bike died. the whole guage cluster would shut off when i gave it gas adn then come right back on then it died again. so i jumped it again and let it run for like 5 minutes and then it was fine. i rode to my friends like 2 miles away and the whole way the guage cluster would shut off then turn back on. well i got here and shut it off. i went to go start it again and nothing comes on. like my battery is dead. the fi light wasnt on on the way here. what could be wrong.
You killed the battery and it won't hold a charge anymore, you need a new battery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.