Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Midwest is going to run Putnam and NCM exclusively in 2021. I've wanted to go to Blackhawk, but I've gotten mixed reviews about it. I know Autobahn is a great facility and with STT you'd get some classroom time too. I think that's really important. Todd is a capable rider, which means he's either going to take to the track really fast, or he's going to have some bad habits that will need to be identified and worked out. STT coaching is really good for both. Just find a coach and say "this is my first trackday ever and I'd like help". Even as an advanced rider, I'll seek out a coach and talk about where I'm struggling and work with them for half a session. Coaches with other orgs don't give much feedback. STT coaches are just a cut above.
Just curious what other organizations have you ridden with?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
STT, Cycle Options (gone), CarrMoto, and MCRA.
Oh!!! But you never ridden with MTD, TDW, or Motovid? And what type of reviews are you getting about Blackhawk? That track is one of my favorites. I'd choose BHF over RA any day.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
It's short and twisty is all I've heard. And many many days with MTD.
That's what makes it fun. You should see for yourself if you would like it or not. When I did car track days I avoided BHF from listening to others opinions. Wish I would have done it in a car

121 - 131 of 131 Posts