Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just signed up, I found this site from my refering pages statistics on our web site, so I checked you guys out and decided sign up. I have been riding 31 years, now I have a 00 Yamaha R1, 02 ktm super motard and a Honda 600R for the dirt.
I have a business that repairs and paints motorcycles, we specialize in plastic welding and custom painting you can check out my work at

http://empiregp.com/

My son Russ is my partner with me, he and my daughter both ride; here is picure of us getting ready for a ride this past summer, Russ on the Valvoline bike, a GSXR 750 and Cathy on FZR 1000 and me on my Suzuki 900 RF.

The other one is a picture of my daughter and I last spring at Deals Gap for the spring rally of the Christian Sport Bike Ass.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BallHawk3 said:
Welcome aboard!

sorry for the late welcome, i haven't been post whoring as useually. Must be cause i'm constantly drunk...lol

Thanks those other guys told me that you were just stuck up an not friendly at all.. thanks for proving them wrong :D ..Bop

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
Welcome to the site man, always nice when the family rides! :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.