Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, I'm thinking about that undertail exhaust, but I'm hearing you don't get the performance, like say maybe a micron. one thing at a time. I'm just glad to be riding again.

·
Registered
543 Posts
i can't believe you didn't call me man, i can say it doesn't look like it used too but hey it still looks cool and it's still a 1K, now i know we riding wed. night, gimme a call if you wanna go i can show you my new surfing skills u talked me into, glad to see you back man :clap: . Later, Robert

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Rk, I don't think I'll make it this wedns. I'm going to put another coat of clear and need to buff it out, that will take a couple of days drying time. but deff. next wedns, or maybe this weekend I'll take a ride back to 22 and see if I can do it again. hahaha. I aint sceered.

·
Registered
543 Posts
hell yeah i'll ride 22 with you i'll just stay behind you...lol, yeah lets try to do that sunday, i just got done riding 22, i went all the way out to ponchatoula and back, sweet little ride. just gimme a buzz if ya wanna do that this weekend, later B, RK

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You got to go past Ponchatoula, past Springfield, going to Gonzalas,Sorentto, is where it really gets twisty, nice smooth, brand new asphalt. but watch it there is one that tightens up quickly, hahaha. Sunday they have some kind of bike festival on the west bank, I'll give ya a ring when I find out more about it .

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
I am with Jimbo Powder coat pegs or matchh your forks with gold would be good Nice I like that

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
Bike looks good to me of course I didn't see the before pictures

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey Lyte, thanks for the comments, I posted a before pic under stunts/stoppie, I wrecked a few months ago, and had to rplace a lot of stuff and do some body work on the plastics (because I'm too cheap to get new ones), so I gave it a new look while I had it apart.

·
Registered
543 Posts
1ktime said:
You got to go past Ponchatoula, past Springfield, going to Gonzalas,Sorentto, is where it really gets twisty, nice smooth, brand new asphalt. but watch it there is one that tightens up quickly, hahaha. Sunday they have some kind of bike festival on the west bank, I'll give ya a ring when I find out more about it .
cool, just keep me updated :thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts