Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it finally happened to me today. I have read everyone's stories about how they have lost someone. Never thought it would happen to me. Today, the 23rd day of January 2005 at 1PM Mountain time a friend of mine lost control of his motorcyle and died. We have traveled the route many times. It was a road we all knew well. He hit a patch of sand that was left over from a recent snow storm and lost control of his bike. He was a great soldier and person. His name was SSG Brian D. Moore. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. REST IN PIECE, Brian. You will be missed. :bike:

·
Registered
249 Posts
may 10 will be 2yrs that i lost by best friend riding,still miss that dude. Sorry to hear off your loss will keepyou& family in prayers

·
Registered
706 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about Brian, R.I.P

There comes a time we all must face;
The final ride; ‘tis no disgrace.
A simple truth that in the end,
Awaits us all around the bend.

To ride thru life, to share the road;
With others, helps us bear the load.
That life may place for us to bear.
It helps to know our friends are there.

A myriad routes from early youth;
Has brought us to a common truth.
We ride because we must, you see;
Fulfills our life and makes us free.

And thus we share one common end;
That each will someday round that bend.
To ride the road that lies beyond
This life, and thus renew our bond.

Then all together we shall ride,
The Endless Highway,
Side by Side.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss man, its always shitty when we loose a fellow rider.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well losing him wasn't bad enough. See I am the Operations Sergeant. What that means is that I process all of the Soldiers paperwork in my Company. Today I processed the Award and paperwork for my friend that died. What a shitty fucking day.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Insult to injury man, that sucks. You know if you ever need to talk your gsxr family is always here for ya man.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
sorry about that man, I know how you feel. But as time goes on it gets easier not that you will forget cause you never forget your friends. just remember keep your head up, and you and his family will be in my prayers. everyone ride safe

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
my condolenses

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.