Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 00 R1 House of Color camelion green to purple with brushed aluminium tribal graphics, chrome logos. I bought this bike wrecked and fixed it up and painted it, the motor was blown, and had damage to the plastic. I paid $3200 for it, bought another motor for $800 with only 2400 miles on it, the previous owner killed himself by t boning a car at ove a 100mph, I figured with the paint and extra parts I have a little over $4200 in it

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Nice bike there. I see you have some older bikes as well (family members) and they are very nice to :thumbup:

·
Registered
282 Posts
very nice paintjob my boy has one just like it done to his eclipse. But dont you feel a little wierd driving on a bike thats " CURSED" lol jp. That would probly go thru my head a few times since the guy did die

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dalifts said:
very nice paintjob my boy has one just like it done to his eclipse. But dont you feel a little wierd driving on a bike thats " CURSED" lol jp. That would probly go thru my head a few times since the guy did die
No... the bike came from my friend, he killed the motor at the drag strip, the engine killed the kid who who it before him was because he got carried away with the power and the speed, he had a Katana 600 the week before and was tired of not being able to keep up with the local guys here. He some how thought that it was the bike that made you fast not your riding skills, he was nice guy, just young and foolish and has his R1 only a week, I kind of like the fact that I have something of his, just because he mis used it does not mean it is cursed. In my business every bike that goes through the shop has a story behind it, sometimes someone is injuried sometimes not, there is always a lesson to learn by talking to the riders

·
Registered
86 Posts
i like the color cause my old car was that color , MYSTIC

but i could not ride a bike that someone died on , my old R1 some one totaled it before me i talked to the guy who did and ever since i learned about it , the idea was in my head all the time ...

but if you dont mind good deal

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oold thread:) I have since sold that bike, and done this bike
the after shot

the before shot

sold that and

I now ride this

trying to think of some cool paint job for this winter, so far all I have found that I like is the Red Bull bike but not really sold on it yet... any ideas pass them on...Bob

·
Registered
223 Posts
Have you thought of picking a bad ass color for first layer and then doing a sweet tribal design over it. Or having the first layer a black (flat or shiny) and then painting a candy color over it, with a tribal design. Hell your underlying color could be anything. Dark blue as your first layer with candy apple red overtop might give you a badass purplish color and then tribal over...

Brandon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.