Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next Week I´m going to put a new set of Tires, just making my mind about Michelins or Metzeler Or Pirelli diablo or Diablo Corsa.... anyway need tires more street oriented.

Ride Safe........ :hammer:

·
Registered
127 Posts
I like my Diablos, but they are not Corsa. And the only other tires I have used are the stock Dunlops.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I swear by Michelin Pilots. Never rode on the Diablo but from mounting a couple sets of them I would never put them on my bike. The new pilot powers are awesome. Don't Like dunlop either.

·
Registered
522 Posts
i have Metzler m1 on my bike now... i have had battle axes 010. decent but the metzlers i have now r great. wish i had the money for the michelin power tires! :thumbup:

·
Registered
217 Posts
i've run a ton of different tires on my different bikes and you cant go wrong with the michelins but they are $$$, i've run 3 or 4 sets of the metzler sportec m-1"s on the 1k and the wife's sv650and really liked them, especially for the street. we've been running the pirelli diablo corsa's on her gsxr 600 and they work awesome for the street and track. i have a set of the diablo corsa's on the 1k now that i mounted to use as a rainy trackday tire and they were ok in the rain when i was taking it easy but when it dried out i didn't like them anymore. i have my second set of the michelin race (s2 front/h2 rear) that i'll be mounting for barber in 2 weeks. absolutly love the race rubber. :D i'll be trying some michelin slicks while at barber if the weather allows it and i'll let you know if they're as good as i expect.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey BamBam

Ok ... I want to take the most Bang/Buck ratio performance street/track
Diablo Corsa or Super Corsa.... :thumbup:

Ride Safe.............. :hammer:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Uh I forgot....

I forgot to mention

GSXR600 - 2003
Gears 14-48
Tre mod -
Gas (from my own recipee) ja ja ja......

Ride Safe.......... :hammer:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm on my second set of Diablo's and I love them. They are great and have never slipt on me and they also have very good milage. Great tires and I know where to get them for about 230. Pretty good price I think. Later

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rain.............

Metzeler H2 ain´t they like Supercorsas ?

hmmmmmmm out of the rain uh..... :hmmm:

Thanks............... :thumbup:

Ride Safe.............. :hammer:

PD..... thanks U all Buddies.......

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Scott.

Hey Scott. what about the heat cycles, they usually degrades the tire grip

any info is welcome.

ride Safe............... :thumbup:

·
Registered
217 Posts
metzler sportec m-1's or the diablo corsa. the metzlers will be cheaper and just as kick ass on a 600. i'd stay away from "race" rubber on the street because you wont get it up to proper temp. riding even close to the legal limit and it wont last nearly as long.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts