Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Sucks to see that happen and I know your feeling there. Hey can you snap a picture of where you have your 02 at.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol that is my 02 i dont run 1
well my bike sits about 3inchs off the ground so any bump is big to me lol didnt hjurt the rim just was a direct hit to the oil pan

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have a stock 05-06 pan that has been cut if you need it !

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
That was that second inner person talking to you and OHHH i was talkiing about your 02 sensor that I see. Is that for your Wideband or what?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
well at least you kept the bike up and that oil didn't cause you to wash out..that would have been icing on the cake....I knew a guy that changed his oil one time but didn't make sure the old gasket wasn't still there. He rode down the street for a little bit and felt the oil on his leg and tried to get off the highway and ended up laying his bike down!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well at least you kept the bike up and that oil didn't cause you to wash out..that would have been icing on the cake....I knew a guy that changed his oil one time but didn't make sure the old gasket wasn't still there. He rode down the street for a little bit and felt the oil on his leg and tried to get off the highway and ended up laying his bike down!!!
Yeah Ive been pretty lucky with keeping the bike up this time i was oing about 60mph last time I was at limiter in 6th gear let off the gas looked behind me and saw a line following me LOL

·
Registered
463 Posts
that sucks man.. so this might be a stupid question but is that tire junk now from the oil.. i mean other than burning it off is there an easy way to clean it??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.