Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally figured out how to shrink my pics. Here are our babies. My girl's still learnin' how to tame the f4i. I hope this shit works. :hmmm:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Bikes man, garage looks good.

Thats an F4 not F4i. :thumbup:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's an '04. They went back to the old seat. Everyone says that. It's also got a custom undertail that I designed in fiberglass.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Oh yea, I forgot about that, I new they were gonna do it. I think thats just gay.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She likes it. It's not like se's riding anyone on the back anyway. Plus it was easier for me to shave the seat for her and avoid lowering the bike. I also just got done recovering the seat in that picture. It used to be black. I just got her what she wanted. I don't care what the seat looked like, just thought it was a good starter for her.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Well my reasoning on saying that is because it was 2 seats, what was the whole purpose in changing it?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Honestly dude, I've been wondering that myself. It's the only bike that honda changed that year, plus it's the only one that didn't go with an undertail exhaust. Maybe they're just trying to make it different. Personally, I think they should have left it with the split seat. Gives it a cleaner look.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
exactly, it makes it look like an older bike, I don't understand the reasoning. Honda does some stupid stuff.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Hondas....GHABBAGE!!!!!!!!!! They always do stupid stuff. Always going back in time.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hondas have always had much more potential than they actually put out on the market. Their motors are a lot stronger, but there are so many mods that you have to do to them in order to get the performance, but it's her first bike, and it does what we need it to do.....gives her the power for a beginner so she doesn't get bored with it after six months or so.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts