Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I needed to get a set of new Chrome levers for my bike. I paid 27.85. Shipping did seem a bit high ($7.95), but I couldnt find them anywhere else that showed a good picture of them actually being Chrome. I found one set listed for $21 shipped, but his picture did not look chrome and he did not send me a new picture, plus when I read his reviews it said he ships slow and that one product was described as chrome & came dull. So the $6 was worth it for insurance in my opinion. Anyhow, I did only see these two guys selling them, anybody else know of anyone else selling them for cheaper or more, or does that price sound pretty much inline?

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
Sorry to burst your bubble Aaron but I doubt they are really chrome or at least good. It cost $25-$30 just to chrome one lever. So either the levers you have are polished and look chrome or they are really crappy, thin chrome that the first bug you hit will flake it.

You opened a can of worms this time Aaron

·
Registered
73 Posts
I just paid almost $500 for my clips ons, grips and levers in chrome.... I wouldn't think ANYTHING that costs less than a case of beer would be good for my bike. Carefull....

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
I just paid almost $500 for my clips ons, grips and levers in chrome.... I wouldn't think ANYTHING that costs less than a case of beer would be good for my bike. Carefull....
I like that analogy! I have to steal that one from you! But in return a crappy joke:

What was Tigger doing in the toilet? Looking for Pooh! :laughingr

Makes me chuckle, even though it's dumb. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's the deal 30x3=$90 and the last set I had on my bike looks exactly like chrome and lasted two years before I got a chip in them. So I still come out cheaper re-buying them than paying $120 for just one set

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.