Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me too. They have continued to run the IOMTT while he was ill, so hopefully they plan to attend this year and keep the company moving forward. Unfortunately, just like with apple, once that visionary is gone things are never really the same.

·
Stays Crispy in Milk
5,700 Posts
He was one of those guys who at first blush I think would rub me the wrong way. But then you have to admire the passion. I was like that with Colin Edwards initially too and he became one of my favorites.

He was initially trying to build a MotoGP bike before switching to electric. Charge is a good watch.

Godspeed.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that goes for a lot of people that have that kind of forward thinking. It's hard to appreciate and understand them until you really see what makes them tick. They don't settle for the status quo and us lowly people have trouble seeing it. The C1 looks like an incredible machine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Michael Czysz was an American motorcycle road racing rider, motorcycle designer and architect. Czysz attended Portland State University, and transferred to the Parsons School of Design at The New School in New York, but dropped out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts