Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fyi a few minutes ago I tried to pay the $40 Lifetime subscription to help support the site but PayPal said it can't complete transaction and gave instruction to return to vendor to choose another way to pay. They didn't say what the problem is.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tried it again today, still gives the same message and won't process the transaction.

·
Administrator
705 Posts
Hello there,

Can you grab me a screenshot of the error you're encountering?
Also, what browser/device are you using?
Are you paying using Paypal or by entering your debit/visa?

Ed

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello there,

Can you grab me a screenshot of the error you're encountering?
Also, what browser/device are you using?
Are you paying using Paypal or by entering your debit/visa?

Ed
Hello admin,

Screenshot attached. Browser is Firefox on a Windows 10 PC. After clicking the "Order Using PayPal" button on gsxr.com and then signed in to PayPal, I am selecting my linked bank account to pay from.

Attachments

·
Administrator
705 Posts
Hello admin,

Screenshot attached. Browser is Firefox on a Windows 10 PC. After clicking the "Order Using PayPal" button on gsxr.com and then signed in to PayPal, I am selecting my linked bank account to pay from.

Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 15.36.33.jpg

you never got to the part where you had to log into paypal and select which payment you want to use?

Lee

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
View attachment 287133

you never got to the part where you had to log into paypal and select which payment you want to use?

Lee
Yes I logged into paypal then selected my bank account to pay from (it has adequate funds). When I click to pay, it shows the message in the screenshot I posted.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello there,

Thanks for the info.
I will pass it to the techs to see if we can get any more updates on this.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Ed
Looks like the prob was on my end; linked up a credit card with PayPal & it worked first try with that. Still don't know why it wouldn't take with my linked bank account.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts