6,980 Posts
Looks good, so are you actually racing it? :thumbup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
skibum91 said:
Looks good, so are you actually racing it? :thumbup:
Thanks man! It will be raced. It needs a few minor things in order to be ready. The weather sucks here so I'll have plenty of time to get it ready for this spring.

Now when I go to the track I'll have to decide to race the Grand National or the Bike...haha. :D

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
You talking roadcourse right?

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Another flat black bike. Damn! I'm gonna have to change mine for next year. Looks good. I love that color. Maybe I'll do silver flames around the front of my fairings. We'll see.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes. Roadcoarse. It is 100 times more fun than drag. Obviously.

Don't worry wick...It's not staying that color for very long. My chick is damn good at painting and we plan on hooking this bike up with something totally different. I know as soon as it's painted I'll lay it down (knocking on wood) that would suck as always. Ok, now that I jinxed myself...haha.

It needs brake rotors/pads and I'll replace wheel bearings just for peace of mind. Other than that and a good seat It'll be good to go!

Thanks for all the kind words you guys and I'm sure you'll see me on here asking some questions in the future

-Jason

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 more pic

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Nothing is like a tarckday, but if you can imagine, racing is even more fun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.