Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I love the bike so far. I am getting a new fender elim undertail on monday morning so that will clean it up. I am also gettin new frame sliders, the one's that are on it definetaly are bullshit. It has badging with it's limited distribution number and everything. I've heard they are going to do away with the 750 as well, so that's another reason why I picked one up.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I wasn't sure of the anniv bike when I saw it on the suzuki website but that looks sweet, the blue seat is pretty unique. :thumbup:

·
Registered
258 Posts
i love that blue and the blue seat is really sweet :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
welcome! love the 20th colors!!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
:welcome: I was really wanting the anniversary edition but I just couldn't wait. Everyone around here kept telling me next month, then next month would come around and they would say the same thing so I got the black one.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, I like it so far. The black one is nice too. As long as your ridin GSXR your doin alright. There has been some rumors that they are going to phase out the 750 so it should hold it's value fairly well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's just the stock anniversary edition can. To the best of my knowledge it's just a stock can painted plack with aniversary info on it. It came with iridium spark plugs and upgraded brake roders and shit like that. Just miniscle upgrade and replacements. And of course the paint scheme.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.