1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Yup. Me.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Your in bridgeville, I'm in carnegie. About 2 minutes away. HAHA Small world. :laughingr

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol yea i know where carnegie is. Not far at all I use to ride my quad up the tracks and go there to ride sometimes. U know alot of people around here who ride ?

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
moto182003 said:
aww, another love connection brought to you by GSXR.com :thefinger
:lol:

Yo bitch!!!!! Where the fuck you been??? Home for christmas?

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
dalifts said:
lol yea i know where carnegie is. Not far at all I use to ride my quad up the tracks and go there to ride sometimes. U know alot of people around here who ride ?

Where you ride in carnegie? We are always looking for places to go with the quads. Let me know when you are going out again. We'll join you if you dont mind.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Thats sweet man. Prolly see ya on here sometime. I'm on vacation right now.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Ward said:
I grew up in Bridgeville. I'll ride with ya'll next time I go visit my parents

Great!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
So I just bought my bike FINALLY after a LONG time of waiting to get one. Now I just need to meet ppl to ride with. If you want to b.s. with me you can either email me or msg me on Instant Messanger...although if you are planning on Msging me on AIM you will need to atleast email me your S/N first so i can add you to my buddylist ahead of time or you wont be able to see I'm online. My email address is: [email protected]

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
FooKaNooKa said:
So I just bought my bike FINALLY after a LONG time of waiting to get one. Now I just need to meet ppl to ride with. If you want to b.s. with me you can either email me or msg me on Instant Messanger...although if you are planning on Msging me on AIM you will need to atleast email me your S/N first so i can add you to my buddylist ahead of time or you wont be able to see I'm online. My email address is: [email protected]

Welcome. We'll catch up sometime this summer.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
No problem man. We all ride quads right now. You have one?

·
Registered
15 Posts
yeah...i just have a blaster right now though...although i bottomed out on a rock and busted the crankshaft...so i hafta get that fixed

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
FooKaNooKa said:
yeah...i just have a blaster right now though...although i bottomed out on a rock and busted the crankshaft...so i hafta get that fixed

How the hell did ya break the crank? If you need any help let me know. We just split the cases on my boys raptor for some extensive repairs. Not too bad to do.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was flying through the trails and i bottomed out in a puddle...right on a rock. Cracked the crank case right where the shifter shaft comes out. I'm just going to get it welded. The hell with payin for a new crankcase...I only paid like 400 bux for the quad. But if you know anyone that can weld it up pretty cheap and do a good job that would be great. I'm probably going to fix it and sell it. Most likely end up with a new quad this year or early next year.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts