Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is perry i own a 1999 gsxr 600 (carburetor) last tuesday i went for a ride came back home and about a hundred yards from my house a deer jumped out at me i layed the bike down. it prob slid for like 100 feet. the bike will now not turn over. it did die when it went down. i checked all the sensors i know about (clutch and kick stand) is there a tilt switch on this year bike and if so were? can i bypass? i did check every conecto\r on whole bike cant seem to get anything out of it plzz help. when i turn the key you hear the oil pumo energize then when i pull clutch in and try to start it clicks and thats it no turn over at all. i hooked my car up to batery to see if it needed more juice and it didnt. all lights and horn work. nutraul light is on it just want engage the starter all fuses good 2 thanks for help in advance: )

·
Registered
3 Posts
try (gixxer.com) forum,then go to (96-99) forum,i can tell u that those guys there
will give u the best advise they can give through experiance and trial&error!
there im known as (big_e_19-41).
give them a try ? what do u have to loose?

·
Registered
121 Posts
if you have a test light or a volt meeter you should see if the starter is gitting power when you hit the starter button if not then go to the relay and just work your way back till you find power

i think there is a tip sensor on that bike but im not sure. if there is that might be the problem

good luck hope this helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts