Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of yall ride pocket bike? and are they even worth buying one? cuz i heard that some of them are a POS but i heard some of them are good bikes? i want to get one but i dont want to spend an arm and a leg getting one. pictures of yalls and advice would help.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Pocket bikes are fun as hell. I usually pull mine out when i get to drunk to ride the gix. there is a field across from my house that i play in. I bought one of e bay for 150.00 it is china made and the carb has rattled its self off a couple of times. But other than that it has been a blast.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have a 49cc but i do not know if one is better than the other. There is no replacement for displacement. If you just want a cheap one to tool around with. Autozone or any parts store has them for pretty cheap.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
You can get them anywehre from $350 to $2000+

YOu will get what you paig for though. the REALLY cheap ones are novelties. I would not expect to try and stunt it or anything.

The high dollar ones can be stunted and raced

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
I believe mine is one of them cheap china ones, got it 300$, its the 49cc. Its definately cheaply made, but surprisingly has held up to my abuse. It is stunted, raced and even goes on offroad bmx jumps. It does break though. All the screws and bolts are soft metal, and get stripped easily. I've replaced most of them already. My bmx jumps have destroyed all the plastic and tore off the muffler. Still runs though. Just recently pull starter broke but its like $20 to replace. Heres some pics:

I've gotten hurt worse on that lil thing cause you'd think full motorcycle gear aint necessary, but that was proven wrong quickly.

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
I got mine from the same place jimbo's came from. I've had it since July and love it. Tons of fun. Its the 47cc. 49's are SLOW.

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
Shipping was quick. Jimbo must have recieved a bad bike. Mine and my boys were awesome. Never broke yet and we whoop on 'em. You just have to go over them before you ride for the first time.

·
Registered
600 Posts
wickmaster said:
Shipping was quick. Jimbo must have recieved a bad bike. Mine and my boys were awesome. Never broke yet and we whoop on 'em. You just have to go over them before you ride for the first time.
the guy was quick to send replacement parts, its fixed and it runs good. I just havnt really messed with it too much since i moved over to orlando.

It was worth 250$ shipped...nothing more

also i got the bike like 4-5 days from the order date..and i think i ordered it on xmas day

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
bigjimbo said:
the guy was quick to send replacement parts, its fixed and it runs good. I just havnt really messed with it too much since i moved over to orlando.

It was worth 250$ shipped...nothing more

also i got the bike like 4-5 days from the order date..and i think i ordered it on xmas day
Thats not to bad considering the time of year. I really have not had time to ride mine lately either. Been working long hours and riding the quad alot. Keep breaking parts. Had to get the parts to change my welder over to aluminium to keep fixing it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.