Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Police in NJ!!!!!!!!

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  wickmaster 
#1 ·
I live in northern nj, my backyard runs to Wawayanda state park.
Somerthing like 178 acres. We have been getting snow and ice lately,
yesterday, my buddy and i set out on the quads for some trail riding.
We were out for about an hour, stopped just smokin a few, taking a drink,
we hear engines off in the distance. I tell my buddy, get ready, we gear up, start em, and no sooner it's the state rangers on 4x4 quads, we take off, they give chase(for about 60 seconds), bang a couple turns, couple straight aways, hit the road, but who's sitting there, JOHNNY LAW!! We cruise around the patrol car down the road, make the left(right past my house) and hit the main road, with cherries tailing far behind. We fly about 3 miles down the main road, passing cars(my neibors) to the next trail entrance, take the trails to another road at the other end of my street. Cruise to my house hide the quads, to find out my wife and kids were watching the whole thing! Boy was i in deep shit. She saw the rangers and the cop come in to my road and go down by the entrance to the trail. So she told my kids come here, watch daddy get chased by the police. She trys to show them what not to do. I just give her the resource to show them!!!!!hahahaha

1 more thing, the quad i bought her for christmas!! I am in deep, deep shit!!!
hahahaahahahhaahahahahahahahahah

See less See more
#3 ·
Thats a nice story man, hahah. Yea your wife probably gonna beat you down. :laughingr

#4 ·
never been caught

I have never been caught, but people tell me $1000.00 fine minimum!!
That blows.
I have only lived up here (Northern NJ) for a year.
Have my fun with cherries!! to many, street and dirt!!
They are trying to designate 1 area for off road vehicles,
They claim we tear up the woods, these trails have been here
for 50 years, me tearing threw em 5-10 times a month aint gonna
kill everything. I know me + everyone else!
What are you gonna do, i am gonna ride regardless!!!!!!!!!!
catch me if you can!!! Up by me there have been articles in our local
paper about an outlaw who is terrorizing local police on a blue/white
suzuki, some were me, some were'nt.
I have the articles, i gonna have to find a scanner and show em.
I get a kick out of them.
It's a small newspaper, but front page none the less!!!

CT

#6 ·
lol sucks for you guys. I live in bridgeville next to pittsburgh pa. Cops out here are so retarded. I fly my quad down the streets to get to the woods to ride all the time . I got busted like maybe 3 times out of the 7 years i been doing it. I always just go " huh i didnt know u werent aloud to ride on the street. Im sorry officer iw ont do it again" Never got a fine nor my shit taken off of me. Funny thing is the cops are so dumb they dont even realize they pulled u over once before or chased you

#9 ·
dalifts said:
lol sucks for you guys. I live in bridgeville next to pittsburgh pa. Cops out here are so retarded. I fly my quad down the streets to get to the woods to ride all the time . I got busted like maybe 3 times out of the 7 years i been doing it. I always just go " huh i didnt know u werent aloud to ride on the street. Im sorry officer iw ont do it again" Never got a fine nor my shit taken off of me. Funny thing is the cops are so dumb they dont even realize they pulled u over once before or chased you

Aint that the truth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.