Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i finally decided to start my bike and let it run for a few it's been about a month now since the ticket, so i roll it out the garage start it up and set to smoke a joe, i ussually let it run about 5 minutes then shut her down. so i'm settin there about halfway done with my smoke just staring at the bike and POP!!!!!!! there goes the headlight, this M**FKR just blew up completly, i have never seen one just blow up like that anyways bout to go pull the whole assembly to get the broken glass out b/c the shop vack just wouldn't do it.......later bro's KRUM :thumbup: don't worry i know why it blew i just thought it was some funny shit and i'd tell yall about it.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
good job man! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
do you have to take the whole front fairing off to take a bulb out....i cant fit my hand in there to take my bulbs out...i got new hyper-whites that i wanna slap in the projector

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yup, the whole upper has to come off b/c of those three welded bars back there, it's not too hard to do, just real time consuming and alot of hand in little spaces....but the projector is hella sweet, but u should be able to swap bulbs w/out removal of upper, might just need someone with a smaller hand.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
It is pretty easy to take the whole thing off anyway. You have the two bolts on the steering head, the 6 bolts holding the upper fairng to the lower, two plastic snaps on the inside of the lowers, and about 3 connectors and its off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.