Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen a post with a really tight area to work on ... Just curious to see what everyones working conditions are... Here is my garage. Little messy cuz of redoing my basement (game room) and xmas lights ect.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
off a 89 crx, rebuilding it for my hb. Its ported ect. I got an engine stand .. Just got done ordering the bolts i need to use to get the motor to bolt on to it

·
Registered
25 Posts
In side one of my spray booths..pretty dull
and my 900RF in the bottom half of my shop along with my FZR 1000 and a GSXR 1100 that you can see just the tail of. A bike we used for stunts to promote business

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Here's pics of my former work area...I quit the job a few months back, worked a couple others since, and am now working at home doing welding and fabrication work.

That piping in the pic is a material called 254SMO, or AL6XN. It's a high nickely alloy very similar to Hastalloy. It was for the military, going on to units called TWPS (Tactical Water Purification System). It would purify water....no matter what contaminants or impurities were in it. I think it would put out something like 30,000 gallons a day or something crazy like that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.