Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 516 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Of course, truck is muddy as all hell right now cause of all the rain. I'm movin out to Nevada soon, so I'm gonna have to find something to do there, cause i wont have weekend access to Pismo :(. Only thing im gonna miss from Cali is Pismo.

·
Registered
128 Posts
My winter toys, the 240 I use mostly just to go to work I don't drive it at all in the summer. I was suppose to paint it before winter, but it snuck up on me hence the black fenders. The sled is fun but kinda slow, compared to my 750.

·
Registered
194 Posts
my bike

Whats up people, well this is my bike a 2004 gsxr 60, got it on the 18th of jan and im just posting a picture up, I have recently added a two brothers carbon fiber exhaust but I gotta learn how to shrink the pics. I also have a 97 ford taurus and a 2004 buick reineer as seen in the background!

·
Registered
309 Posts
My daily work car 03 Neon Rt.... just an AEM CAI with 17" wheel
My other ride is 1990 240sx.... too much stuff to list. Just recently got the engine running again. Any one lives around Trenton, Ohio area I could use a help of bleeding my brakes.
Oh my other ride 03 Grand Caravan

·
Registered
309 Posts
The exterior still needs painting, I currently have the erebuni kit on it. You can look at more pics at http:\\nismogixxer.myvnc.com. For the most part that server should be up unless I accidentally shut the computer off.

·
Registered
168 Posts
frankiethefish said:
Whats up people, well this is my bike a 2004 gsxr 60, got it on the 18th of jan and im just posting a picture up, I have recently added a two brothers carbon fiber exhaust but I gotta learn how to shrink the pics. I also have a 97 ford taurus and a 2004 buick reineer as seen in the background!
I have that same exact jacket. I found out that there aren't many pants that will be track legal to attach to it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
regisfr said:
The exterior still needs painting, I currently have the erebuni kit on it. You can look at more pics at http:\\nismogixxer.myvnc.com. For the most part that server should be up unless I accidentally shut the computer off.
I have a erebuni front skirt for mine, I have had it for 4 years now and haven't put it on yet.

1 - 20 of 516 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.