Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys think of think, instead of having bike polished or chromed , im thinking of having all metal parts black powder coated and going with a yosh carbon fiber exhaust, right now my bike is dark gixxer blue w/ the tail section being white, i have decal kit from tapeworks kit 5515 in a reflective whtie color,

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
I'm planning on doing that too

·
Registered
938 Posts
I don't know when I will be doing it (not anytime soon), but I want a carbon fiber front fender, flat black look, tinted windscreen, carbon fiber tri-oval slip-on, pretty much the blacked out look, w/cabon. I really like the black on black look of the new R6 with red rings on the wheels.

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
Yea, i've been debating on getting all carbon body work.

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
hal said:
replacing all the plastics?
yea, all the plastics including the gas tank.

·
Registered
938 Posts
never seen that, not sure how that would look. But, I wanted to have the majority of the look flat black with a small amount of carbon. Does somebody sell all carbon kits?

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
hal said:
never seen that, not sure how that would look. But, I wanted to have the majority of the look flat black with a small amount of carbon. Does somebody sell all carbon kits?
yea there are people. I can't remember the names right now. I know they have stuff on indysuperbike.com

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i posted a pic of a full c/f '03 gixx 1K on here somewhere...might've been before the hack??

anyways, i'm aiming to paint the bike soon too...i want a nice gloss black tho' with bronze accents ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.