Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 07 gsrx 750 and just bought a PC what mapping system do I download it to or use. This is all new to me. any help I would appreciate it

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
you may or may not find one that matches exactly, but your best bet is to take it somewhere and have them custom tune it for your specific bike. I tried 3-4 different ones from the site and noticed no difference at all but when I had my own map made it was so smooth and crisp compared to the ones on that site.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
You have to leave it there or you will lose your map. And it probably wont fit the Suzuki connectors anyway. I bet we all wish this were possible.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

thank you this is the one for me I have a 2brothers slip on exhaust

Two Brothers slip on exhaust, Stock or aftermarket air filter

since I had it installed a few days ago with what ever maps that had stock programmed on it I have noticed in turns its smoother.Do I need the map for the 2brothers slip on exhaust or just leave it alone with the stock program already installed on the PC

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
thank you this is the one for me

Two Brothers slip on exhaust, Stock or aftermarket air filter
No problem! You can download the software or even a map. But like it's been said, a custom map is going to be best for your bike! Just because every bike runs just a little bit differently

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.