Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I just bought an 06 600 that came with a pcIII and a r-55 slip on. my question was if there was a way i can get the software for the pcIII so i can see how its mapped? if so, would it work on mac comps?

Thanks for any comments or replies. some help is better than no help at all... lol

·
Premium Member
14,135 Posts
What you would half to do to see the map is have the software that comes with the powercommander on your comp, connect your PC3 and use the "get map" feature. As for DLing it, go to www.powercommander.com and its on there. How ever I dont know if it will work for a MAC. You can call them though if you have questions 1-800-992-4991. Let me know how you make out, my GF has a mac and my computer just took a shit on me, Id like to be able to use hers.

I must warn you if you dont know much about a/f ratios its not going to make any sense to you seeing the map. It will just simply have plus signs minus signs and numbers at different RPMs.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, i got the software from their site but wen i try to run it in my mac it would let me. It said that the program was windows and would not run properly. wen i opened it nothing work just a "text reader" screen with a bunch of symbols. So i guess its only for windows = / now ima have to barrow a laptop to run my software maps n stuff.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Ok, i got the software from their site but wen i try to run it in my mac it would let me. It said that the program was windows and would not run properly. wen i opened it nothing work just a "text reader" screen with a bunch of symbols. So i guess its only for windows = / now ima have to barrow a laptop to run my software maps n stuff.
Don't know how tech savvy you are, but there are ways to emulate windows programming on macs so that you could boot up the software and run .exe's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts