Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm just curious what are the differences between the different brands. I know Dynojet PCIII's are probably the most popular. But, I know that K&N makes them, Yosh has the EMS, and there is the TekaSFI "Magic Box". This winter I will be looking for some more horsepower. :arsenal The easiest way possible. I appreciate your info. By the way, I have a Yosh RS-3 can, I will add a BMC or K&N filter too.

·
Registered
543 Posts
PC is really the most user friendly and well priced but they all work really well as long as you get it mapped by someone who knows what there doing or has proper dyno and software to make your map, and i believe they can all hold up to 3 maps for u to choose between, anyways good luck b/c they all do a damn good job, but i would still say the pcIII is the most popular of mapping systems. later bro, KRUM :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
They all do the same job, it is a matter of how fine of an adjustment each can make... as in % of throttle position Vs. RPM

I cant remember exactly but I think the PCIII is 2% throttle at every 500 RPM

The TEKA remaps your stock ECM, and is not really a good buy for your average rider, it is more of a tool for a shop. I personally didnt like the performance I got out of the TEKA, but have heard great things about it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dynojet Power Commander III USB

chaseme said:
I'm just curious what are the differences between the different brands. I know Dynojet PCIII's are probably the most popular. But, I know that K&N makes them, Yosh has the EMS, and there is the TekaSFI "Magic Box". This winter I will be looking for some more horsepower. :arsenal The easiest way possible. I appreciate your info. By the way, I have a Yosh RS-3 can, I will add a BMC or K&N filter too.

Check out the PC III USB. You can get a quick shift for it that allows full throttle upshifts.

·
Registered
543 Posts
The CHAD said:
Check out the PC III USB. You can get a quick shift for it that allows full throttle upshifts.
yup, quickshifts is my next upgrade. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
It blips the throttle so you can jam it into gear without letting off the gas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts