Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2004 gsxr 600. I had the head replace not too long ago because one of my spark plugs came lose and it broke the part where it goes. Got it back from the shop then it started bugging out when driving it. Took it back it was a coil. Had it for another week or 2 then it started doing it again but less and only at high speeds. I didn't take it because it wouldn't do it as much and the shop would take long to give it back. I was riding to school and the -c28 code came up. I did the soldering that worked for 1 day lol. A friend helped me and it has been good the code doesn't show up anymore the only problem i have is that it don't want to start after i ride it somewhere. It turns on on cold starts the idle is very low but i try adjusting the idle screw didn't work. It doesn't die tho. then i go to school but i want to leave before it gets cold again it won't turn on unless i keep trying it for a long time or give it gas. What can it be? Thanks
I am thinking maybe it has to do with the STVA since it started after the code came up.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts