Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, everyone. I bought Power commander 3 serial to GSXR 1000 K1-2. The harness has two large 16-pin connectors and there should be two small 2-pin connectors . They cut me off a little bit . What are small connectors for ?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,075 Posts
Reactions: Todd_Sails

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. But there is no pinout of wires by color in the instructions. And I have a power commander 3 version without usb.

·
Super Moderator
10,075 Posts
Bummer. I thought I remembered seeing a diagram in the back of the manual.

Shoot DynoJet an e-mail, they have been pretty good with customer service. At least pre-C.

·
SuperMod of the North
28,160 Posts
Translation: Thank you, I will try to write them."

Reactions: rv6john

·
Super Moderator
10,075 Posts

·
SuperMod of the North
28,160 Posts
Sorry I'm writing through a translator) Didn't you pay for the decoder ?

No problem, Google translate is free. Your translator is good! What are you using?

Reactions: Todd_Sails

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe it will be useful to someone. I received a response from dynojet. A small connector is used to connect the crankshaft sensor. The engine speed is read from it. But you can not connect it. Then the engine speed will be read from the injector pulses. Thank you all for your help.

·
Super Moderator
10,075 Posts
Maybe it will be useful to someone. I received a response from dynojet. A small connector is used to connect the crankshaft sensor. The engine speed is read from it. But you can not connect it. Then the engine speed will be read from the injector pulses. Thank you all for your help.
Good info, thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts