Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I decided to pull my rear stickers off the other day and actually like the look alittle better. Its actually kinda a sleeper now i guess. Im about to remove the red GSXR decals on the side and replace them with chrome ones. I used photoshop to kinda let me know what it would look like with the decals. let me know what yall think about everything. I guess if needed I can always reorder the stickers, they have them on ebay for like $30 if so. Im also thinking about getting chrome "1000" decals and just putting the numbers back on the tail. Oyea, im about to get a yosh. slip-on so ignore that big azz can.

·
Registered
141 Posts
zombieman said:
I decided to pull my rear stickers off the other day and actually like the look alittle better. Its actually kinda a sleeper now i guess. Im about to remove the red GSXR decals on the side with chrome ones. I used photoshop to kinda let me know what it would look like with the decals. let me know what yall think about everything. Oyea, im about to get a yosh. slip-on so ignore that big azz can.
I like the silver GSXR sticker. Not a big fan of not having them on the tail but its your bike and thats all that matters

·
Registered
97 Posts
looks good. how did they come up with flo orange for the origonal #'s? your #'s look way better. i took mine off too, but instead of tail #'s i want to get a side gsxr sticker that has 1000 along the bottom where the gsx usualy goes.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
yea, i was actually noticing yours the other day. I have all team suzuki's decals that will be put on as of wendsday. I'll post those pics as soon as I finish getting them on there. I also added a large bridgestone sticker just under the Suzuki. Im hoping it looks good. Thats one thing nice about stickers, you can always take them off or put them back on. you can find ever sticker you could possible need on ebay. oyea, the originals pulled off unusally easy. After I pulled them, i just used a sticker remover in an arisol can. I cant remember the name of it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.