Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
mos def going again! last yr was great (minus the rain) a group of us r meeting at the ohare oasis (s/b) just past irving park rd toll/exit @ 9:30a, stands up by 9:45 if u wanna join in. its not too far from a few of u :thumbup:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mos def going again! last yr was great (minus the rain) a group of us r meeting at the ohare oasis (s/b) just past irving park rd toll/exit @ 9:30a, stands up by 9:45 if u wanna join in. its not too far from a few of u :thumbup:
Yeah I'll meet u guys there
R u on CLSB?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dude if it rains hard i'll prolly just drive up there in a car and buy tickets...it's too early to look at forecasts i think. they'll change couple times in the next few days. i hope. weather permitting o'hare oasis then?

·
Registered
10 Posts
los, we r meeting at speedway gas station (hwy50/ i94) and kickstands up at 9a, i will b there at 830a. as of right now, its likely to rain sat pm and sun am, mostly to the north part of ill (lake county) but to the south its gonna b dry, and all that is until mid-day. the ride is far south and doesnt start till 12 so we should b alright!!!! as long as its 80 degrees, we will dry off :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.