Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Question regarding my joe rocket mat mladin jacket

6K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  joel1952 
#1 ·
When i bought my bike the previous owner let me keep his jacket too, its in perfect conditio. And doesnt seem like its had much use, and even better it fits me like a glove. Only thing is i cant find any info on it. Anyone know more or less how much it cost new? What years it was made from? And any reviews on the jacket?

Thanks
Jay

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Google Joe Rocket and call them; I did that last year when searching for the blue and white version of this jacket. Finally found a textile version for $80.00 (used, but worn only a few times). I think they said it was made for a few years and then discontinued around 2009. There are still a few new ones floating around as close-outs for $250.00 and up. Lots of fakes on ebay, though. From what the Joe Rocket person told me, yours look to be the genuine article. Keep it.

#9 ·
Noooo! Definitely not looking to sell it! I love the jacket, just wish i had a bit of info on it. Nothing important id just like to compare to newer jackets like aome alpinestars models i like! Even if i was to scoop up another jacket this one would get hung up in the man cave for display.

Thanks guys
Jay

#10 · (Edited)
<OLD THREAD> Only wore mine 50 times and the Patches started peeling off

WARNING OLD THREAD

Got mine at a close out price in 2011. Maybe $220. Hardly wore it for 2 years then I wore it on a month-long trip this summer, and then the Joe Rocket patches just peeled off, 4 of them

I knew that the jacket was outside the 1-year warranty, but contacted their Customer Service to see if I could purchase new Joe Rocket Patches and was told "...introduced in our 2005 catalogue and last offered in our 2007 catalogue...We don't have any patches. Only the factory ever had them"

Very disappointing. Otherwise a great jacket that's looking really shoddy. :frown: :confused: :frown:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.