Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I weigh 200, my ex weight 100 maybe...It was kinda sluggish I would say anymore than 350 it just wouldnt be worth it. buy her a scooter

·
The Dude
4,386 Posts
I weigh 200, my ex weight 275 maybe...It was kinda sluggish I would say anymore than 350 it just wouldnt be worth it. buy her a scooter
Sry, couldn't resist! :D

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
yea, wrong question to ask...everyone on here thinks if your oner 200lbs you too fat too ride a street bike..

·
Registered
2,611 Posts

·
The Bestest Racer
3,027 Posts
I recently saw a guy who must've been 300+ lbs riding a sportbike. It was just about the funniest thing I have ever seen.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't sleep ,

I have seen and know big guys that can ride the hell out off a bike , yea i do agree some times shyt dont look cute .

·
The Dude
4,386 Posts
It should be listed right in your owners manual under "Accessory use and motorcycle loading."

My 06 750 states:
Never exceed the GVWR (Gross vehicle weight rating)
So that would be the total weight of the bike and rider with any gear strapped on. For my bike, it is listed as 840 LBS..

there is the answer you were looking for.:thumbup:

·
The Dude
4,386 Posts

·
rotaredom
888,895,582 Posts
Those sparks are totally fake unless he was going in reverse LOL
that is actually the clutch assembly exploding...i also like how he has to crank the throttle with two hands to ride at highway speed, bad enough its a honda without having the chickopatamus on back.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts