Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out on my lunch break to jump on the bike and run to the bank and I noticed I had a spot under my bike. Smells like gas, so I looked under the bike and the two hoses that come down are seeping a little gas. Is this bad? I just filled up this morning and its about 92 here in Knoxville. Could it be the heat. Also, I did do a few stand ups this morning as well but I havent noticed it before when I wheelie? Let me know what you think

Thanks

·
Registered
180 Posts
thats just the fuel overflow exit tubes. no biggie. you probly just put a bit too much gas in or sloshed it around a bit doin stand ups :thumbup:

·
Registered
914 Posts
just like everyone else said its no biggie. and it will do that even with a half a tank full, when its hot as hell outside. those hoses are breather/overflow hoses for the gas tank. my bike does that everytime it gets really hot out, all it is gases inside the tank expanding inside of it which in turn is making alittle gas come out. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Went out on my lunch break to jump on the bike and run to the bank and I noticed I had a spot under my bike. Smells like gas, so I looked under the bike and the two hoses that come down are seeping a little gas. Is this bad? I just filled up this morning and its about 92 here in Knoxville. Could it be the heat. Also, I did do a few stand ups this morning as well but I havent noticed it before when I wheelie? Let me know what you think

Thanks
you know jason a\ka crash?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.