Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know how to be quick off the line. i raced one of my buddies this morning and both of us totally sucks ass off the line.....im just not sure wheather to feather the clutch or what rpms to be at then i let her rip.... any advice would help thanks guys.....

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Yea I'd like the same info as Codmon. I was racing earlier today and i was a bit slow off the line as well. Of course I still smoked the guy i was racing even though he had a bigger bike. He's a newbie and experience plays a huge role in everything. I hope he learned his lesson

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
At stock height, the key to a quick launch is feathering the clutch.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Feather or lay on the tank to get weight over bike. Practice at a drag strip so you can be safe is all i got to say bout it

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I'm wondering this to, I have a 00 750, about what rpm's would you say are good, like, bring it to 7k and then start to ease the clutch out, or what? I know you want it up there in the torque but where? and how?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.