Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey the kid who had my bike last says he has the stock rear seat for it. He said its useless because it doesnt have some kind of lock ? Because i hate how the rear looks on mine now. And i am planning on putting the stock back on. Any idea if i still can. And what lock he's talken about? Is it just to lock the top cover on ? Or to keep the seat in place ? :hmmm:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
it looks like yer bike has a 1pc. tail which means there's no way to put a seat on there....BUT if you're gonna go buy a stock one, just buy the seat with it too.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
usdm420 said:
it looks like yer bike has a 1pc. tail which means there's no way to put a seat on there....BUT if you're gonna go buy a stock one, just buy the seat with it too.
It looks like you don't know how to read very well! geez you pot heads are killing me :laughingr :thumbup:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dalifts said:
Hey the kid who had my bike last says he has the stock rear seat for it. He said its useless because it doesnt have some kind of lock ? Because i hate how the rear looks on mine now. And i am planning on putting the stock back on. Any idea if i still can. And what lock he's talken about? Is it just to lock the top cover on ? Or to keep the seat in place ? :hmmm:
I just got it off him but it doesnt have the rear seat. The rear is 2 peice and it has no rear seat. How much do they run

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
skibum91 said:
It looks like you don't know how to read very well! geez you pot heads are killing me :laughingr :thumbup:

hey hey hey who you calling an alcoholic? :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts