Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick story for you guys, may help someone out in the future. Took my bike into the dealer about 5 weeks ago. Had a bad start button on the right clipon and bike would not start. Dealership said the warranty work had been approved and that the part had been ordered and would be in the following Monday. Every Monday when I called they told me that the backorder had been pushed to the following week. Finally after hearing again this past Tuesday(9-13), that the part would be shipped this Monday(9-19), I had had enough. I went to Suzuki's website and got the number for customer service. Explained the situation to a guy named Matt. He told me he would take care of it and if they did not have my bike ready by Thursday(9-22), to call him back and he would take care of it. Guess what, I get home from work today and have a call from the dealership that my bike is ready. I go to pick it up and they tell me it was good that I called Suzuki and got them on the ball and they shipped it right away. To be honest, I don't know who was dropping the ball but in the future if any of you have a similiar problem go ahead and call Suzuki's customer service and get on them. If I had not, who knows how long it would have taken to get the part.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.