Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my boy tells me one of his boys is selling a 2000 Piece of shit TL 1000R for $1000 bucks. I said there has got to be something wrong because that bike is worth more than that. He goes he got the papers and all, just has some little damages nothing major. I was like its not stolen or has internal problems, he was like no I road it. I was like cool, I'll check it out if I like it, buy it, fix the problems and flip it for like $4000. Well I get the the shop where the bike is, the left fairing is off, cool no problem I can replace that. Bike starts right up, I take it in the parking lot, taxi it around. I stop get off, look around some more. I finally made it up to the top of the bike where I always check the ignition (You know to make sure its not stolen). Well guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the ignition wires were cut and taped back together to get the ignition to work. Also the ignition was missing a the special star bolt. I immedatly took the bike to the dude and told him this bike is stolen and I doubt you have papers for it so you can keep it. Dude gave me this sob story about how it was his cousins and he was just trying to get rid of it for him. I was like good luck and told my boy always check the ignition when someone says they are selling a bike for an unbeatble price.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
what a bunch of retards :laughingr

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
Did you at least report it? Get the plates so some lucky biker can get his bike back from those bastards

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
Ha could you imagine them calling the cops to say the bike they stole was stolen

·
Registered
34 Posts
That SUCKS !! :2hard IDIOTS !!!

I'm so glad they caught the guy who stole mine !!! :funny: :clap:

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
How they catch them and what happened to them?

·
Registered
73 Posts
i had that problem with one of my bikes its a crosser like but i still had the same problem, so i got the numbers off the engine and frame and got it checked

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
You haven't called the cops yet??? That would been the first thing i woulda done. Matter of fact, I probably woulda beat his ass the minute i found out it was stolen.

Shit......i'm still pissed about my car being stolen and this was back in june. I'm still itchin' to get my hands on anyone i catch stealing something. Death to theives! :2hard

1 - 13 of 13 Posts