Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my uncle died in a snowmobile accident last year in pulman michigan and my family has put together a ride i am not sure of the detail but, its in the pullman south haven holland kalamazoo grandrapids everyones invited i think 25$ solo 30$ 2 up with a big b b q after the ride free food good country folks you cant go wrong with this event i dont know much now i will get details if anyone responds please respond he was a very good man who gave alot to our community, oh sorry his name is terry laraway and i hope people respond thank you for your time

·
Registered
426 Posts
sorry for ur loss... good luck with the ride and bbq... hope u get a big turn out... :thumbup:

·
Registered
862 Posts
sounds like a good ride - however the foods not really free , its $25 ;)

just wondering what is the fee for? Rides are hard enough getting a decent group of good people together, charging $25 / $30 will make it even harder :p

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sounds like a good ride - however the foods not really free , its $25 ;)

just wondering what is the fee for? Rides are hard enough getting a decent group of good people together, charging $25 / $30 will make it even harder :p
:thefinger dont come then the moneys for the cardinal bus and i geuss the rest is going to charity maybe im not sure, they had a huge turn out last year im just trying to spread the word no need to be an ass

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
email me with more information on it. im in michigan and have a shit load of people ill bring
[email protected]
i emailed you the info flyer from the website the ride is in fenneville michigan its kinda a ways from livonia where you stay but, if you can come you are more then welcome to participate in this event i guess all profits are going to youth sports programs awsome for the reply man i really appreciate it:thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.