Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Little Buddy Died A Few Weeks Ago In Tampa Fl Hit Guard Rail At 100 Plus From What I Heard It Toook 20 Mins Just To Find His Body He Was Only 18 And Just Graduated High School He Was (is) (always Will Be) A Great Kid He Worked With Children In His Spare Time What 18 Year Olds Do That So Everyone Be Carefull And Lets All Say A Prayor For Them And Thier Families Thanks

Ryan Cannon Rip Brother

·
Registered
161 Posts
R.i.p. A Lot Of People Been Goin Down These Last Few Weeks...everyone Be Safe Out There Season Is Almost Over So Be Safe!

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
RIP Ryan. Let this be a lesson to all. Your sportbike is capable of alot of things...most riders are not.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rest in peace young soul. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this site is the nicest I've seen. All the compassion, and heartfelt regards are the only thing to see in a thread like this. Other sites would have the fallen getting flamed, and trashed for their "squidly" mistakes. There is no room for that kind of stuff. When someone passes, all bets are off, all you can do is say a prayer for them and their loved ones or dont say anyting at all. Ride in peace bros.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.