Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where is the best place to get race rails for my bike i have a k8 600 and would like to do the rails instead of the sliders. thanks josh

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'd like to know this myself.
Thinking about putting them on my newest bike since it will have new fairigns soon :bounce

*bump*

·
Registered
90 Posts
where is the best place to get race rails for my bike i have a k8 600 and would like to do the rails instead of the sliders. thanks josh
Most tracks do not allow rails or cages on the track. I was going to do the same thing and ended up going with motavation sliders. :thumbup:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Most tracks do not allow rails or cages on the track. I was going to do the same thing and ended up going with motavation sliders. :thumbup:
The railz that powers stuntworx sell are wera and ccs aproved. I don't see why a track would not let you run with them on your bike. We have some testimonials that we haven't posted, of people running them on the track. I would say try talking to your local track offical and letting them know that they are wera and ccs approved and the race railz were designed for the track. hence the name "race railz".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.