·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1.704 60
4.329 330
6.409 @118.45mph
9.766 @146.77mph

rode my bike 95 miles to a 1/4 mile track...been running 87 octane in it....my previous best on U4 race gas was a [email protected] the bike has been regeared....and a 520 conversion....also added a bmc race filter...and put a 180 tire on it..i will be going back soon with some mr9 race gas or u4 again

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a guy with us had a weather station ..i will ask him and see about the density altitude...

this track is in north alabama.....not the best quality track...but pretty much no rules....u do have to be safe...but only track i have seen where u can ride a passanger in a car...not a bike....

i think on u4 race gas or mr9 race gas it has more in it..

·
Registered
135 Posts
nice run :thumbup: your reaction time could use some work though :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this was just test and tune....rt doesnt matter....this track uses a .500 reg tree...im used to a pro .400 tree...if im not ready when the lights come down..i wait til i am ready...since rt dont hurt et...on a .400 tree i can cut .405-.430 all day long... :D

·
Banned
815 Posts
Great time! I went to the track, not with my bike unfortunatly. There was an 05 1K there, his best was a 10.6, I'm not sure what his speed was though. I was just saying the other day that I haven't seen any mags with claimed 1/4 mile times for our bike. What is this thing really capable of stock?

·
Registered
254 Posts
I haven't raced mine on the track yet, but I do around town. I have a PCIII, Tribal Yoshi, BMC filter, dbl bb, and a few others. I can't keep the front end down worth crap. Especially when you get around 11-12k. Quick shift and it's up ENYOFACE!!!! I'll take it soon. By buddy at work has a screamed out Z28 and says he can win. I'll kill him of course. I used to race my old 750's and GSXR 600 all the time. I'll post times after this weekend.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone...the 9.7 they claim on our bikes is corrected et's....however i have a close friend managed a [email protected] on a completely stock bike...well it was lowered 1 1/2 inches in the back is all....no gear..and not strapped.....i was pretty impressed with his times...he ran the same night i did...i rode mine today and the clutches are starting to slip....again...so i have a new set on the way...once they get here im gonna run it again in the 1/4 on u4 or mr9 and see what it will do....i also bought a nitrous kit...hope on it...it should go 9.40'-9.50's..its stock wheelbase and i dont want to stretch it any...ill keep yall posted on what it does....

·
Registered
2 Posts
1000k5 said:
1.704 60
4.329 330
6.409 @118.45mph
9.766 @146.77mph

rode my bike 95 miles to a 1/4 mile track...been running 87 octane in it....my previous best on U4 race gas was a [email protected] the bike has been regeared....and a 520 conversion....also added a bmc race filter...and put a 180 tire on it..i will be going back soon with some mr9 race gas or u4 again
what map are you running

·
Registered
14 Posts
Were you at Steel dragway when you ran that e.t.??

If my memory serves me correct and I know all the tracks in the north alabama area pretty well...you were at alabama international dragway "steel for short"..weren't ya....if not i would be interested in knowing where you found a quarter mile track in north alabama????? :D :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.