Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

14221 - 14240 of 14250 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
I don’t know if that’s the moon or the sun it looks more like the sun to me but that’s a beautiful seen too see, where was that? I always found the moon interesting on the rite night in the rite moon with the rite mood I’ve accually stared at it for hours it’s interesting I’m not sure why (no I was not high lol) I like the moon over water especially but I enjoy it.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
I don’t know if that’s the moon or the sun it looks more like the sun to me but that’s a beautiful seen too see, where was that? I always found the moon interesting on the rite night in the rite moon with the rite mood I’ve accually stared at it for hours it’s interesting I’m not sure why (no I was not high lol) I like the moon over water especially but I enjoy it.

That is the moon setting in the west. The sun was just starting to rise...

The photo was taken at my home in Australia.

I can sit and stare at the moon and the Milky Way for ages too. It relaxes me - especially with a beer in hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
503 Posts

That is the moon setting in the west. The sun was just starting to rise...

The photo was taken at my home in Australia.

I can sit and stare at the moon and the Milky Way for ages too. It relaxes me - especially with a beer in hand.

there is a pretty cool app for your phone called skyview lite. You point your phone camera to the sky and it identifys everything in site and even some you can’t .

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
there is a pretty cool app for your phone called skyview lite. You point your phone camera to the sky and it identifys everything in site and even some you can’t .

Those apps are really cool. I use star walk - it makes me more intelligent when talking to the kids about the constellations :)

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
76 is a major high way going into center city, as I was getting off near the zoo I caught this.
This is exactly how crazy it can be quads are not street legal. Its bad enough cops don't like bikers. This just pushes towards more b's encounters.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts

Just spent a few days in Melbourne. This is what the Aus F1 track looks like the other 51 weeks of the year :)

Kind of looks like mexico @Fubar!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I HAD to snap this pic last week, driving to work in my truck.

Easy Rider, looked to be on a grom type motor!! LOL

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,715 Posts
Going through my decal stack, and found these gems from the past.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
24,608 Posts
Oh my! Those are rare indeed. I have a couple somewhere too but can't find them. Did you get a coin as well back in the day?

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,715 Posts
Oh my! Those are rare indeed. I have a couple somewhere too but can't find them. Did you get a coin as well back in the day?
I missed it for some reason.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

14221 - 14240 of 14250 Posts