Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

14241 - 14252 of 14252 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Haven't adjusted the timers for daylight savings time. You see it a lot around here for the first week or 2. Very eerie. You kinda feel like you shouldn't be there.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Our view late this afternoon. Not sure the sun is supposed to be this color. No editing to the photo. There are no clouds either.

There’s a 212,000 acre fire about 40miles away. It’s out of control and we’ve had ash falling like snow since Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Our view late this afternoon. Not sure the sun is supposed to be this color. No editing to the photo. There are no clouds either.

There’s a 212,000 acre fire about 40miles away. It’s out of control and we’ve had ash falling like snow since Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When did you move to Cali

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Here's one of a partial eclipse, from back in 2012 I think it was. Climbed on top of our lime-silo to get this one without power lines & junk in the way.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Well ok, so the pic disappears when I click post. Looks like posting pics is one of the things I don't know jack about!

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Here's one from when I was rewiring an antenna on a 200' relay tower a few years ago. Hard to see but there's two guys standing by the truck talking. One of the 3/4" (aka 19mm) cables had to be replaced & I had suggested they send me up with a rope to lower it down with. Nope, they said "Just drop it, it'll be alright we're throwing it away anyway" to which I said "well alrighty then just be sure to stay at least 50' away from the base of the tower when I let it go." As it hit the ground the cable whipped across the hood of the truck giving it a nice little crease across the hood & fender.

14241 - 14252 of 14252 Posts