Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Riding the best thing in the world for me. Around the block , up the hill , to a friends house , Hitting the twisties , to a stunt party or bike nite. any where any place , Riding is my therapy.

I think we as riders often forget how fast shit happens on a bike , just leaving your drive way or telling a freind you'll be back in 10 minutes could be the last time you ride. Going down happens so fast , one minute your here and the next min you hear about some one going down or dead . It can happen to any of us . We need to take time out for those who have fallen , think about how fast it can happen to any of us and all of us have a lot to loose. Trust me it happens fast , Too many freinds over the years have left me , But i keep riding , its what i do. Reality check .

Let your skills work for you , for those who dont have any yet take your time and be patient it will come to you , Riding is the best but we all know its dangerous, so when your hitting high speeds and when you cutting in and out of traffic , remember for a brief moment it can happen to any of us , Be easy , we are all unique and special , one of the things i love about riding is , if riding was easy every one would do it.

May your skills keep you safe and may god bless all of us every time we are riding .

For the fallen may god bless them and there families , Lets never for get them in our hearts .

Thanks. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
damn man thanks for breaking it down. you're right about forgetting sometimes. i never really think im getting careless but reading your words brings it to the front of my mind now. we lost a lot of people..... god be with them and us.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Well put. I dont think I could have said it any better. At think we have all become complacent at some point and thought we were invincible and done crazy things on the street (myself included) and dont realize just how much of an unnecesary risk we are taking. Riding is dangerous enough without doing stupid shit on the streets. I'm getting ready to go for a ride in a few minutes and this will definitly make me think twice about acting a fool on the street. We can all learn from this....... Ride safe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.