Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this morning on my way to work on I-10 i was crusin in my truck about 45(traffic) and i saw a guy on a sport bike (not sure what kind) pass me by with no helmet talking on a damn phone. 1 i was wondering how many miles till this asshole is a streak on the raod, 2 how could you talk on a phone on a bike with the wind noise some people need to quit riding for thier own good. :plzdie: :hammer:

·
Registered
164 Posts
yeah, I have seen a lot of dumb shit before, hell at bike week in Myrtle beach like 5 years ago, I saw a guy with no helmet on Video taping some bikes in front of him.......................................... I was on the side of the road when I heard a Booooommmmmm A cadaliac cut him off and a Mazda MPV ran over him, half his head was crused in and arm broke, I was one of the first people on the seen. So people take these bikes as a joke. I feel bad for them because they don't realize the severaity of what could happen when doing shit like that.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
bigjimbo said:
i cant say i havnt done it before...but yea its stupid. Lower speeds with a nextel youll be okay
I've done the nextel thing by sitting it right inside my helmet because of the speaker phone, but never ride without a helmet.

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
Ummm if someone calls me when I'm on the bike they have to wait till I get off to return their call

·
Registered
543 Posts
i've got my cellphone mounted up by my cluster and i where my ear bud and mic inside my helmet so all is well, but i can remember riding with my speaker on and my lid down back in the day...that shit was loud

1 - 6 of 6 Posts