Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm new to the US (UK originally - land of green, twisty, back-lanes covered in the sweetest shell-grip you've ever seen) and don't know where the good places to get stuff for my bike are.

I'm looking for a set of nice rearsets that fit well, work well, and look quality, . All I've seen in the stores is over-priced crap. Can anyone recommend a set and let me know where to get them?

·
Registered
217 Posts
i really like the woodcraft and vortex stuff. both are great quality and i'd be hard pressed to decide unless i was in a jam then it would be which one could get them to me quicker

·
Registered
21 Posts
jl750 said:
Ok, I'm new to the US (UK originally - land of green, twisty, back-lanes covered in the sweetest shell-grip you've ever seen) and don't know where the good places to get stuff for my bike are.

I'm looking for a set of nice rearsets that fit well, work well, and look quality, . All I've seen in the stores is over-priced crap. Can anyone recommend a set and let me know where to get them?

I like the the look of the ARATA rearsets. Check them out here http://www.speedwerks.com/catalog/c55m43bm3b0s1pn1p1215np0

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I like Harris rear sets, but they are kinda expensive, I have moriwaki ones on my race bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts